AI-102 Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate exam: Pluralsight study guide
AI-102 courses at Pluralsight
In the following list, you can find the Pluralsight courses that cover the AI-102 Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution exam. There will be courses to cover all the objectives, so check back here regularly.
Once all courses are (almost) done, we will create an AI-102 path at Pluralsight.
- Build a Knowledge Mining Solution with Microsoft Azure
- Build a Video Indexer with Microsoft Azure Cognitive Service
- Build a Language Model by using Language Understanding Service (LUIS)
- Build an Object Detection Solution with Microsoft Azure Custom Vision Service (coming soon)
- Build a Conversational AI Solution with Microsoft Azure (coming soon)
- Create a Bot by using the Bot Framework SDK with Microsoft Azure (coming soon)
- Build a Form Recognizer with Microsoft Azure Computer Vision API (coming soon)
Here are some other helpful resources if you’re studying for the AI exams from Microsoft (study material for AI-900 and AI-100 will also help for the AI-102 exam):