2020 in review
Obligatory list of my ups and downs in 2020:
- Lost my father, indirectly due to COVID.
- Created 7 Pluralsight courses in my first year as an author.
- I’ve been freelancing in the Netherlands since 2007, but this year I did my first consulting work for clients in the US and UK.
- Started getting into the certification game again. Most noteworthy achievements:
- Started my little blog here, with 11.000 visits so far.
- Gained 550 followers on Twitter. Thank you all!
- Got to enjoy being around the wife and kids almost full time due to COVID, and surprisingly (or because of it?) be very productive at the same time.
- Some goals for 2021:
- Create more courses
- Do more exams (AI-900, AI-100, …)
- Get over my fear of acting on some of the cool opportunities that are starting to come my way
- Figure out how to do all of the above while working a little less hours
- Get a better profile picture
Thanks for reading and the best of luck this year!