AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam: Pluralsight study guide
Below you can find the skills measured for the AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam. We will have a Pluralsight course for each one, so check back here regularly.
In the list below, skills that have a course available at this time have a link to the course. Links will be added when more courses are published.
For tips on the exam, look here.
Implement the IoT Solution Infrastructure
- Create and configure an IoT Hub
- Build device messaging and communication
- Configure physical IoT devices
Provision and manage devices
- Implement the Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Manage device lifecycles
- Manage IoT devices by using IoT Hub (coming soon)
- Build a solution by using IoT Central (coming soon)
Process and manage data
- Configure routing in Azure IoT Hub
- Configure stream processing
- Configure an IoT solution for Time Series Insights (TSI)
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions
- Configure health monitoring
- Troubleshoot device communication (coming soon)
- Perform end-to-end solution testing and diagnostics