AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam: Pluralsight study guide
Update: the AZ-220 Pluralsight path is live! Check it out here.
Below you can find the skills measured for the AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam. We will have a Pluralsight course for each one, so check back here regularly.
In the list below, skills that have a course available at this time have a link to the course. Links will be added when more courses are published.
For tips on the exam, look here.
Implement the IoT Solution Infrastructure
- Create and configure an IoT Hub
- Build device messaging and communication
- Configure physical IoT devices
Provision and manage devices
- Implement the Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Manage device lifecycles
- Manage IoT devices by using IoT Hub
- Manage IoT devices with Azure IoT Central
Process and manage data
- Configure routing in Azure IoT Hub
- Configure stream processing
- Configure an IoT solution for Time Series Insights (TSI)
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions
- Implement device authentication in the IoT Hub
- Implement device security by using DPS
- Implement Azure Security Center (ASC) for IoT